DURING THE TRAINING WEEK AT RHC ROVINJ, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE CROATIAN HANDBALL SCHOOL AT ITS BEST.
All participants have two trainings daily of 75 minutes each (except on one of the last 2 days when tournaments are taking place). Trainings are organized from Sunday morning to Friday evening on the 4 handball playgrounds in the Villas Rubin resort (playgrounds are located approx. 10-200 meters from the appts and bungalows where the kids are staying), 3 newly constructed handball playgrounds in Amarin resort (150-200 meters from the appts where kids are staying) and in the 2 sports halls in Rovinj (halls are located approx 2000 meters from the Villas Rubin and 3500 meters from Amarin, 5 minutes by bus). Transportation to the halls is in our organization with shuttle bus, only for the camp participants.
Trainings are organized in 3 shifts between 7,15-11,00 and 16,45-20,30 hours. Time in between is used to go to the beach or swimming pool, or to visit some of the places of interest in and around Rovinj. Meals are: from 7-10 breakfast, 12-14 lunch and 19-21 dinner so kids can be on time for warm meal. On arrival day, dinner is until 22 hours at least.
Basically, first three trainings are attack and next three are defence. On Wednesday is shooting technique practice and afternoon is free. On Thursday and Friday there is one day tournament and two more trainings.
Here is the programme that all the participants are going through:
– RUNNING AND JUMPING SCHOOL, COORDINATION AND SPECIFIC HANDBALL STRENGTH (SPECIAL TRAINING IN THE HALL,
ONCE FOR EVERY GROUP OR TEAM)
– BASIC INDIVIDUAL TECHNIQUE WITH AND WITHOUT THE BALL
– COOPERATION OF THE BACK PLAYERS IN ATTACK
– FAST BREAKS (ATTACK AND DEFENCE)
– GROUP ATTACK (MOVEMENTS, COOPERATION BETWEEN THE PLAYERS)
– DEFENCE (INDIVIDUAL TECHNIQUE, GROUP TECHNIQUE AND MOVEMENTS)
– 3:2:1 DEFENCE (INDIVIDUAL TECHNIQUE, COOPERATION AMONG THE PLAYERS)
– SHOOTING TECHNIQUE TRAINING
– GOALKEEPERS TRAINING (2 EXTRA TRAININGS, USUALLY ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
– ONE DAY TOURNAMENT AMONG THE PARTICIPANTS
Our trainers are well-educated and experienced, so can always adjust training to the different handball levels and skills. Trainings are held in English, Swedish, Italian and Croatian language, depending of the group.
In the first week of the camp, we organize a small seminar for trainers who work with young players (extra, not included in the price and not additionally charged). If interested, check about seminar when you book the camp.
CHECK OUT OUR TRAINERS TEAM. IT IS UNIQUE AMONG ALL THE CAMPS IN THE WORLD.
WE HAVE A DOCTOR THAT STAYS WITH US IN THE CAMP 24 HOURS SO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS ARE COVERED WITH BASIC MEDICAL ASSISTANCE DURING WHOLE DAY.